Dracaena Marginata Plant
Also known as a "Dragon Tree", Dracaena Marginata is an attractive, sword-leafed plant native to Madagascar.
- Indoor plant in a basket, usually whitewashed grey as shown.
- How to say it: dra-SEE-nah mar-jih-NAH-ta
- Care: Prefers medium, indirect sunlight but may be able to survive in lower light. Too much light will burn the leaves. It does not require daily watering and only needs it when the top half of the soil gets dry. If it is watered too often, it can drown. Although they are fairly adaptable to most environments, they are happiest in temperatures 70°F and higher. We'll make sure to include care instructions!
- The ASPCA lists Dracaena as toxic to cats and dogs.
- Your growing gift is potted by a skilled greenhouse designer. Contents, dimensions, and container may vary.
This product may be delivered by one of the following:
Floral and plant design contents will vary. Our industry is experiencing worldwide shortages and challenges related to natural disasters, availability of raw materials, staffing, and truckers, manufacturing delays, and shipping backups in coastal ports.
Nevertheless, we're finding creative ways to provide you with timely, satisfying gifts that are fresh, beautiful, and unique. Some substitutions are necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. We appreciate your business!
Sincerely, the Viviano Family & Staff
Same day delivery is possible in most areas during non-holiday periods if the order is placed by 3PM, Monday through Saturday, and by 11AM on Sunday, in the time zone of the recipient. We will notify you if delivery is not possible as requested.
Sunday Deliveries are possible in most metropolitan
areas. Same day Sunday deliveries may be possible, please
call 1-800-VIVIANO for further information. Delivery is available in the United States and Canada. For International Delivery see ordering