Dracaena Marginata Plant
choice of container
Also known as a "Dragon Tree", Dracaena Marginata, is an attractive, sword-leafed plant that's native to Madacascar.
- Growing Dracaena Marginata plant planted in your choice of a whitewashed grey basket or a ceramic pot (choice of black or white).
- Care: Prefers medium, indirect sunlight but may be able to survive in lower light. Too much light will burn the leaves. It does not require daily watering and only needs it when the top half of the soil gets dry. If it is watered too often, it can drown. Although they are fairly adaptable to most environments, they are happiest in temperatures 70°F and higher. We'll make sure to include care instructions!
- The ASPCA lists Dracaena Marginata as toxic to cats and dogs.
- The picture shown is a representation only; each plant is unique.
- Potted by a skilled greenhouse designer; container, contents and dimensions vary.
This product may be delivered by one of the following:
Floral and plant design contents could vary due to worldwide shipping delays.
Your gift will be fresh, beautiful, and unique!
Same day delivery is possible in most areas during non-holiday periods if the order is placed by 3PM, Monday through Saturday, and by 11AM on Sunday, in the time zone of the recipient. We will notify you if delivery is not possible as requested.
Sunday Deliveries are possible in most metropolitan
areas. Same day Sunday deliveries may be possible, please
call 1-800-VIVIANO for further information. Delivery is available in the United States and Canada. For International Delivery see ordering