choice of container
Nephthytis, is also known as the "Arrowhead Plant" due to the spade-like shape of its leaves. It's commonly found in the rainforests of Central and South America.
- Growing Nephthytis (or Syngonium) plant planted in your choice of a whitewashed grey basket or a ceramic pot (choice of black or white).
- Care: Prefers medium filtered light areas but will tolerate low light. Too much direct sunlight will burn the leaves. It does not require daily watering but needs to be once the soil starts getting dry. Misting the leaves makes it happy as well since it is a humidity loving plant. They prefer to be in temperatures 65°F and higher. We'll make sure to include care instructions!
- The picture shown is a representation only; each plant is unique.
- The ASPCA lists Nephthytis as toxic to cats and dogs.
- Potted by a skilled greenhouse designer; container, contents and dimensions vary.
This product may be delivered by one of the following:
Floral and plant design contents will vary. Our industry is experiencing worldwide shortages and challenges related to natural disasters, availability of raw materials, staffing, and truckers, manufacturing delays, and shipping backups in coastal ports.
Nevertheless, we're finding creative ways to provide you with timely, satisfying gifts that are fresh, beautiful, and unique. Some substitutions are necessary.
Thank you for your understanding and flexibility. We appreciate your business!
Sincerely, the Viviano Family & Staff
Same day delivery is possible in most areas during non-holiday periods if the order is placed by 3PM, Monday through Saturday, and by 11AM on Sunday, in the time zone of the recipient. We will notify you if delivery is not possible as requested.
Sunday Deliveries are possible in most metropolitan
areas. Same day Sunday deliveries may be possible, please
call 1-800-VIVIANO for further information. Delivery is available in the United States and Canada. For International Delivery see ordering