Fatsia Japonica Plant
choice of container
Fatsia Japonica also called the “Glossy-Leaf Paper Plant” or “False Castor Oil”, is native to the Japanese islands, Korea, and Taiwan.
- Growing Fatsia Japonica plant planted in your choice of a whitewashed grey basket or a ceramic pot (choice of black or white).
- Care: Prefers to be in temperatures (60°F+) with a moderate amount of indirect light. It can survive in the shade but will burn in direct sunlight. Allow soil to become slightly dry before watering, excessive watering will cause root rot.
- The picture shown is a representation only; each plant is unique.
- The ASPCA lists Fatsia Japonica as pet-friendly, non-toxic to cats and dogs.
- Potted by a skilled greenhouse designer; container, contents and dimensions vary.
This product may be delivered by one of the following:
Floral and plant design contents could vary due to worldwide shipping delays.
Your gift will be fresh, beautiful, and unique!
Same day delivery is possible in most areas during non-holiday periods if the order is placed by 3PM, Monday through Saturday, and by 11AM on Sunday, in the time zone of the recipient. We will notify you if delivery is not possible as requested.
Sunday Deliveries are possible in most metropolitan
areas. Same day Sunday deliveries may be possible, please
call 1-800-VIVIANO for further information. Delivery is available in the United States and Canada. For International Delivery see ordering